Quick Review: Rapid Sequence Intubation (RSI)
- Guidelines for the management of tracheal intubation in critically ill adults.
- Etomidate versus ketamine for rapid sequence intubation in acutely ill patients: a multicentre randomised controlled trial.
- Propofol, Ketamine, and Etomidate as Induction Agents for Intubation and Outcomes in Critically Ill Patients: A Retrospective Cohort Study.
- Emergency Department Intubation Success With Succinylcholine Versus Rocuronium: A National Emergency Airway Registry Study.
- Rocuronium vs. succinylcholine for rapid sequence intubation: a Cochrane systematic review.
- Rapid-sequence intubation: a review of the process and considerations when choosing medications.
- Rapid-sequence intubation and the role of the emergency department pharmacist.
Podcast & Blogs
- Pharmacy to Dose: The Critical Care Podcast | Rapid Sequence Intubation
- EM Docs: Roc Rocks and Sux Sucks! Why Rocuronium is the Agent of Choice for RSI